Utah has over 43,000 miles of public roads. These roads connect communities, pass through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country, and they enable Utahns to enjoy an enviable standard of living. Senator Mike Lee would like to showcase an outstanding collection of Utah’s roads in his Washington DC office. All are invited by Senator Mike Lee and Utahgram to submit their photographs of Utah’s roads to this Instagram photo contest. In addtion to photos being displayed in Senator Lee’s office, he will also send a flag flown of the U.S. Capitol to the three entrants whose submissions receive the most “Likes” on Instagram. Here are the basic rules:
- Be safe. Pictures taken by drivers while driving will not be considered.
- The photo has to contain a road in Utah.
- Only 1 photo per person. Multiple photos will be selected for the display, but only 1 photo per person will be selected.
- For communication purposes*, you must be following @SenMikeLee and @Utahgram on Instagram.
- Use this tag for your entry: #RoadLessTraveledUtah
- Winner info: Representatives from Senator Lee’s office will select up to 28 photos to be displayed in Senator Lee’s office. In addition to the 28 photos that will be selected for display in Senator Lee’s office, a flag that has been flown over the US Capitol will be given to the top three entrants whose photos receive the most likes during the contest.
- Contest ends on May 30, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. MT.
- Official Rules can be found here