Sign up for Meridian’s Free Newsletter, please CLICK HERE
Here’s a yummy surprise to make for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day in just 5 minutes. Whether a breakfast in bed, a surprise in the middle of the work day, or a date night in, this personal chocolate cake in a mug will melt your love’s heart. What makes it even easier is that it can be made with ingredients from your Thrive Life food storage. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Total Time: 7 min
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 min
- 1/4 c. THRIVE White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 5 tbsp. THRIVE Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Mix
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Powder – Spice Can
- A dash of THRIVE Iodized Salt
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. Water
- Mix all ingredients together in mug and cook in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cook before adding toppings.
- Serving ideas: top with THRIVE strawberries and whipped cream.