Sign up for Meridian’s Free Newsletter, please CLICK HERE
Sometimes it can be hard to find a healthy and quick breakfast alternative to cold cereal, but if breakfast really is the most important meal of the day, finding a good go-to is vital. This breakfast smoothie is not only refreshing but can be made from freeze-dried fruits found right in your pantry. Thrive Life’s freeze-dried fruits last a long time on the shelf, which means you can buy these fruits now and make this smoothie up to 25 years later, and it will taste just as fresh. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Total Time: 10 min
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Quick Oats
- 1/2 c. 9 Grain Cracked Cereal
- 1 c. THRIVE Strawberry Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Banana Slices – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Blueberries – Freeze Dried
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Instant Milk
- 1 1/2 c. ice
- 2 c. cold water
- 1/4 c. honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into cups and top with whipped cream and powdered strawberries.