To read more from Larry, visit LDS365.
The Church has published a series of five articles to help parents prepare their children to participate in temple baptisms and confirmations.
Young women and ordained young men can receive temple recommends beginning January of the year they turn 12. Don’t wait to help them prepare to go to the temple and participate in temple baptisms. Blessings will come as your children prepare for and receive a recommend and engage in family history.
- Part 1: Spiritual Preparation
- Part 2: Practical Preparation
- Part 3: Your Ancestors Need You
- Part 4: Temple and Family History Blessings
- Part 5: Preserve A Temple Memory