To read more from Larry Richman, visit LDS365.
This month’s Church magazines offer several articles about mental health and suicide prevention. Below is a selection of the resources and stories featured:
- A 3-Step Guide to Maintaining Your Mental Health
- The Savior Knows Your Pain
- Connection Helped Me Combat Depression
- Including Your Spouse in Your Mental Health
- For Missionaries Struggling with Mental Health
- I Chose to Stay. Here’s How You Can Help Someone Stay Too
- I Finally Admitted That I Had Depression. Christ Helped Me Out of the Darkness
- How to Set Boundaries for Well-Being
- What Mental Illness Taught Me about Who I Am
- Finding Peace in Christ in the Midst of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Insights from Young Adults on Helping Those Who Struggle with Mental Health
Michael HogganSeptember 7, 2020
I'm glad Sister Oakden was able to receive a diagnosis for her pschizoaffecrive disorder. I am also glad that she is respinding well to the medication. I happen to be a pschizoaffective myself. I wish her well.