To sign up for Meridian’s Free Newsletter, please CLICK HERE.
Over the weekend, millions of people from nearly every country in the world watched LDS General Conference in person or by satellite broadcast, television, radio, online, or with mobile apps. Here is a list of all the ways people could watch conference.
The conference was interpreted live into more than 80 languages and was available in 94 languages total via television, radio, satellite and Internet, making it possible for 97% of the Church’s nearly 16 million members to benefit from conference in their native language.
As usual, members also flocked to social media to share their testimonies and quotes from their favorite talks. The Church facilitated the sharing of those messages by posting quotes, graphic images with quotes, and video quotes during the conference sessions. As usual, the hashtag#LDSconf trended worldwide on Facebook and Twitter.
Access to video, audio, and text:
- Audio and video of each talk are posted at conference.lds.org, on the LDS General Conference YouTube channel, and on the Mormon Channel iTunes account. They will also be added to the Gospel Library mobile app by Wednesday morning.
- Summaries of each talk were posted online immediately after each talk. Visit Talk Summaries and select the various sessions at the top of the page.
- News coverage of each session: Sunday Morning Session, Sunday Afternoon Session, Saturday Morning Session, Saturday Afternoon Session, Priesthood Session, and General Women’s Session.
- Picture quotes were posted to social media and are available in the LDS.org Media Library in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Video quotes are also posted in the Media Library in English, Spanish (coming soon), and Portuguese (coming soon).
- Text of each talk will be posted by Tuesday at conference.lds.org and shortly thereafter in the Gospel Library mobile app.
- Musical selections from the various sessions of conference can be watched atGCmusic.lds.org.
- Photos of speakers and participants at general conference, April 2-3 and from the General Women’s Session.
See more information about when conference addresses will be available in video, audio, and text.
Over the next few days, I invite you to consider what will you do in the next six months because of what you learned at general conference and share it using the hashtag #next6months. How do you want your life to change?