The “Face to Face” event with President Russell M. Nelson and his wife, Wendy W. Nelson that was scheduled for Feb. 3 has been postponed due to the recent passing of President Thomas S. Monson. According to a notice on LDS.org, the event will be rescheduled for later in 2018.
The new date for the event as well as information on how to participate, will be communicated to leaders and members of the Church when more information becomes available.
Watch Previous LDS Face-to-Face Events
Recordings of previous Face to Face events are available online:
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks and Elder M. Russell Ballard, November 19, 2017
- Musical Artists (Lexi Walker, Madilyn Paige, Nicole Luz, and Patch Crowe), October 11, 2017
- Elder and Sister Renlund (regional event in Ghana), August 5, 2017
- President Eyring and Elder Holland in Palmyra, New York, March 4, 2017
- Elder and Sister Christofferson (regional event in Guatemala in Spanish), December 10, 2016
- Studio C, October 19, 2016
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Sister Carole M. Stephens, and Elder Donald L. Hallstrom, March 8, 2016
- Elder Ronald A. Rasband, Sister Oscarson, and Brother Owen, January 20, 2016
- The Piano Guys, October 20, 2015
- Elder and Sister David A. Bednar, May 12, 2015
- Lindsey Stirling, November 25, 2014
- David Archuleta, June 24, 2014