To read more from Larry, visit LDS365.
You can order or cancel a Church magazine subscription and change your address in one of three ways:
- Online. Order Church magazines from the Distribution Services online at store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. You can pay with credit or debit card. Manage your subscription by logging in to store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, then click My Store Account at the top right, then click My Subscriptions.
- Phone. Call customer support by telephone during business hours in many countries. The number in the USA is 1-800-537-5971. You can find numbers for other countries at store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org/contactus.
- Email. Email customer support at [email protected]. Please provide your name and order number or magazine subscription account number.
- Address. When you change your address in Member Tools, it does not automatically change the address of your magazine subscription. Contact Distribution Services online, by phone, or by email to change the mailing address for your magazine.
- Magazine Account Number. You can find your account number on the back cover of your magazine or on your renewal notice.
- Gift Subscriptions. Consider giving gift subscriptions to family or neighbors.
- General Conference Issues. You can subscribe to the Liahona, plus an additional copy of the conference issues.
- Special Issues. You can order special issues of the magazines that were devoted to a specific topic: The Lord Jesus Christ, The Book of Mormon, Welcome to the Church of Jesus Christ, and Temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Monthly Printed and Digital. Cebuano, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Tongan, and Ukrainian.
Bimonthly (six times a year) Printed and Digital, plus selected digital content in the months a printed magazine is not available. Albanian, Armenian, Bislama, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Fijian, Greek, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kiribati, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Marshallese, Mongolian, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Swahili, Tahitian, and Vietnamese.
Digital-only (Selected Content). Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Chuukese, Efik, Fante, Georgian, Haitian, Hiligaynon, Hindi, Hindi (Fiji), Hmong, Igbo, Ilokano, Kinyarwanda, Kosraean, Laotian, Lingala, Malay, Maltese, Nepali, Palauan, Pohnpeian, S. Sotho, Serbian, Shona, Sinhala, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Tshiluba, Tswana, Turkish, Twi, Urdu, Xhosa, Yapese, Yoruba, and Zulu.