Here are the ways you can access the LDS General Relief Society Meeting from last Saturday:
- Video of the entire meeting was available online immediately after the meeting. These were later replaced with video-on-demand (VOD) files that work in the new player on new.lds.org. These VOD files are now available in 12 languages and are for both the full session and segmented by talk and music. Since the VOD player is HTML5 compatible, these VOD videos are now usable by iOS mobile devices like the iPad on new.lds.org.
- All the audio mp3 files were available on lds.org for download in 71 languages by full session and segmented by talk or music 4 hrs after the meeting Saturday night. Audio podcasts for 11 languages were also made and are available.
- A page with highlights from the LDS General Relief Society Meeting was posted online about 45 minutes after the meeting ended. Shortly after, video snippets were added to the page.
- All of the files for the full session and segmented by talk and music for video podcasts for 11 languages are now available on new.lds.org and iTunes.
- English talks were available on the Church’s YouTube Channel Sunday morning in English, with 10 more languages coming soon.
- Within a few days, video and audio files will be available for download at new.lds.org.
Find more updates on technology and the Church at www.ldsmediatalk.com