The following suggestions are excerpted from LDSDaily. To read the full article, CLICK HERE.
Last week, the Young Women’s organization for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced a special challenge to commemorate their 150th anniversary. The challenge is called “My 150” and to complete it young women are invited to think of an activity they can do related to 150 to commemorate the anniversary. To help young women and their leaders around the world, we’ve created a list of 50 ideas they can consider.
- Read 150 pages of scripture.
- Index 150 family names.
- Send 150 encouraging texts.
- Work together to find 150 names to take to the temple.
- Write in your journal for 150 days straight.
- Turn your phone off for 150 minutes every day.
- Say thank you to 150 people.
- Smile at 150 people.
- Collect 150 goods to donate to a needy organization.
- Learn about 150 women from Church history.
To read the full article, CLICK HERE.