LDS artists worldwide are invited to create new works of art for the 11th International Art Competition, sponsored by the Church History Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah.
All artistic media, styles, and cultural approaches are welcome.
- Theme: Meditations on Belief: “I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings” (Psalm 77:11–12).
- Submission dates: February 1, 2018–June 1, 2018
- First round of jurying: June 2018
- Second round of jurying: September 2018
- Estimated exhibition dates: March 2019–October 2019
- Ages: Participants must be age 18 or older.
- Awards: Chosen by a jury, awards will be announced in October 2018. Selected entries will be displayed at the Church History Museum and online.
For more information, visit lds.org/artcompetition for detailed rules, eligibility requirements, and online registration.