For the 18th time in a row BYU has been named the no. 1 stone-cold sober school by the Princeton Review, based on a survey of 136,000 students at 380 colleges, according to KSL News.
The listing is included in its publication, “The 380 Best Colleges,” an annual prospectus of the top colleges in America, which goes on sale Tuesday.
This is not BYU’s only ranking. Here are some of the others:
- No. 1 in Got Milk?
- No. 1 in Most Religious Students
- No. 1 in Scotch and Soda, Hold the Scotch
- No. 2 in Don’t Inhale
- No. 4 in 2015 Top Entrepreneurial Programs: Undergraduate
- No. 4 in Best-Run Colleges
- No. 4 in Future Rotarians and Daughters of the American Revolution
- No. 5 in Most Conservative Students
- No. 6 in LGBTQ-Unfriendly
- No. 8 in Town-Gown Relations Are Great
- No. 19 in Best College Library
BYU was also named one of the best private schools and one of the “Colleges that Pay You Back.”
Read the entire article here.