Ready to join and become a Wholesale member and save 24% on all Young Living Product? Click HERE!
Five ways you can use your starter kit oils from Day One:
- Put a drop of Peppermint oil in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together and then cup your mouth and nose and inhale deeply. Feel as your lungs open up and your sinuses clear. We use this every morning to help us wake up and get ready for the day.
- Add a drop of peppermint oil to a cotton ball and throw it in your purse or your teenager’s backpack to keep energized through the day.
- Add three drops to your diffuser to get you going in the morning!
- Diffuse Lavender oil at night to support a peaceful night’s rest.
- We use Lavender and Frankincense for a foot or neck massage prior to sleeping. This routine has become a crucial part of bedtime for us and our children and has made it such a better experience for everyone. No more yo-yo bedtimes for the kids! It is also so nice to have a moment to connect at the end of the day.
- Lavender Water: Mix 15 drops of Lavender Oil in a 4 oz spray bottle, add 2 tsp of watch hazel and Distilled water to the top. Spray on the pillow and sheets before bed.
- One drop of Lemon Vitality oil in a glass of water each morning will promote healthy digestion, help to detoxify your gut and make your water taste better too.
- Using Thieves Oil in your diffuser will help build up your immune system and make it easier to fight off infection.
- Thieves oil on our feet prior to shoes and socks daily for a powerhouse defense against germs and contagions.
- Calming Roller. Add 10 drops Stress Away, 10 Drops Valor, 6 drops Citrus Fresh, 5 drops Frankincense to a 10 ml roller bottle (linked here), top with a carrier oil of choice. We love fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil. This roller is a must-have for big feelings, worries and stress. Use this roller along the spine, behind the ears, and on the forearms. Great for kids and parents alike!
- Happy Kitchen Spray. Combine 10 drops Lemon, 10 drops Citrus Fresh and 5 drops lavender in a 4 oz spray bottle. Add 2 tsp of witch hazel and fill to the top with distilled water. This will eliminate any odor and encourage peaceful, happy feelings.
- The Premium Starter Kit from Young Living comes with a single use Thieves Cleaner concentrate. This concentrate is enough for one to two 16-ounce bottles of full-strength multi-purpose cleaner. We use this cleaner for counters, bathrooms, hardwood, tile, stainless, and everything in between. Made with nontoxic, plant-based materials and infused with powerful essential oils, you can feel good about what you are putting on the surfaces of your home. Not only that, but this non-abrasive cleaner leaves a streak less shine and smells like Christmas. I will often add a few drops of Lemon or Citrus Fresh for added power and a lovely smell.
- Thieves also comes as a hand soap, laundry soap and dish soap. All of which we use and LOVE. It also makes it easy to ask my kids to help with chores, knowing the products they’ll use are free of harsh toxins and chemicals.
(Find all of our favorite Essential Oil Tool Kit Items and Diffusers at the end of this post)
Oils have gradually become the first line of defense in our home. It didn’t happen overnight, but as I have consistently sought out ways to embrace them, we have found that there is basically an oil for everything. Our home smells amazing and we have replaced all of our candles with clean diffuser blends. And now we want to help you to do the same.
How to get Young Living Oils and be a part of the Meridian Living Well Community-
Sign up as a MEMBER– this does NOT mean you will ever have to sell anything, just means you get 24% off prices!
It just means you are getting a starter kit with the most popular oils, and a Young Living Diffuser at a significant discount.
ORDER HERE and make sure the number 18708261 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields. Sign up as a MEMBER to get the 24% off! (See below for FAQ).
Reminder: you do not have to sell it. And you can skip to step 3 if you do not want to get product monthly. (We go through- thieves cleaner, certain oils, and more so I like to hand pick what I get monthly and earn rewards points for more free product. It’s like a personalized Wellness Box and you earn points).
Next you can choose to set up your Essential Rewards monthly auto ship, we highly recommend this as a way to order those things you wish to have outside the kit and begin to cut toxins from your home with YL cleaning products.
When you sign up as a wholesale member, you have the option of joining our private wellness group on facebook, which is where you can learn everything you need to know about using your oils & connect with an amazing, inspiring community. If you are interested in selling the oils and sharing about the company, I am passionate about helping women earn income to help support their families! We have monthly business bootcamps & provide mentorship to everyone who joins our tribe!