If we want our children to learn from us, they have to trust us. I interview Emily Christensen, a Certified Life Coach, on how we can improve trust with our children to increase our influence in their lives. In this episode, we discuss:
- Why trust from our children matters
- Examples of trust and mistrust with a parent
- Areas in parenting where having trust really matters
- Things we do as parents that inadvertently undermine our children’s trust in us
- Specific steps we can follow to begin building trust with our children
- How can we repair broken trust with our children
Visit www.geoffsteurer.com for online courses and other supportive resources.
Emily Christensen is a Certified Life Coach and active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She has presented to a variety of church groups, trained church leaders and spoken at BYU Women’s Conference on issues related to pornography. As the daughter of a recovering pornography and sex addict, Emily understands how pornography can impact families. As a coach, Emily specializes in teaching parents the tools they need to protect their children from the compulsive use of pornography.
Email: [email protected]