The following is excerpted from the Church Newsroom. To read the full article, CLICK HERE.
At the weekly Brigham Young University (BYU) campus devotional on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles offered students six ways to strengthen their faith in Jesus Christ in the decades ahead.
- Remember you are a son or daughter of God, and the spiritual feelings that draw you to Him will grow as you respond to them.
- Keep the hope of Jesus Christ as the burning, bright, powerful star in your life.
- Look for the hand of the Lord in your life.
- Embrace the gifts and protections of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Diminish the distractions and magnify the good that focuses your attention on the Savior and His teachings.
- Be spiritually prepared for the challenges and tests that will come into your life.
“Your faith in Jesus Christ will bring you assurance in the choices you are making, happiness in good times and in challenges and peace in knowing your eternal destiny,” the leader in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said. “Remember, there is a power that can cause things to happen that need to happen, and that power comes from your faith in Jesus Christ.”
To read the full article, CLICK HERE.