To read more from Larry, visit LDS365.
The June 2020 Ensign has several articles about disabilities. Some of them appear in the printed edition and others are digital only (online and in the Gospel Library app).
- How Do I Talk to My Kids about Disabilities?
- What Church Leaders Are Saying about Disabilities
- Managing Food Allergies at Church
- What My Daughter’s Disability Taught Me about Grace
- On the Covenant Path with a Cane
- Hiking to the Y in My Wheelchair
- Blind but Not Lost
- Supporting and Including Members Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Is My Child with a Disability Ready to Be Baptized?
- Special Needs, Special Lessons