To read more from Larry, visit LDS365.
The Children and Youth section of the Church’s website has a series of articles to help parents improve their ability to support their child’s growth.
The Supporting Your Child’s Growth page provides Ideas for parents on how they can help their children and youth discover interests, identify personal goals, and develop individual talents to learn and grow more like Jesus Christ. It features the following articles:
- Helping Your Children Make and Complete Goals
- Three Tips for Better Parent-Child Communication
- Finding Time for Family
- Parents and Leaders: Working Together to Forge Faith
- Helping Children Experience Meaningful Prayer
- Helping Children Recognize Personal Revelation
- Resilience—Spiritual Armor for Today’s Youth
- Righteous, Intentional Parenting
- Preparing Youth for the Temple: Seven Simple Steps
- Building Resilience: Eight Tips for Parents
- Four Tips for Helping Children to Set Goals
- Giving Kids a Growth Mindset
- Is Adversity a Stepping-Stone or a Stumbling Block?
- Cheering Your Children On
- Getting Teens to Talk: Eight Tips for Improved Communication
- Four Parenting Lessons from Heavenly Father
- Helping Children Love the Scriptures
- Safely Steering Children through the Ocean of Technology