Sign up for Meridian’s Free Newsletter, please CLICK HERE
This is part 2 of my interview with Kristen Jenson, founder of Protect Young Minds, and the author of the children’s book, “Good Pictures, Bad Pictures.” In this episode, we continue our discussion about how to protect children from the harms of pornography and give parents action steps they can begin taking immediately to help their children.
- The Quickstart Guide for Proactive Parents protectyoungminds.org/prepare/
- The SMART Plan for Parents (help for parents of kids who have viewed porn) protectyoungminds.org/heal/
- Share & Speak Up protectyoungminds.org/share/
- Art vs Porn: How to Explain the Difference to a Child protectyoungminds.org/2016/09/08/por…explain-child/
- Feelings 101: A Simple Exercise to Build Emotional Wellness in Kids protectyoungminds.org/2017/10/12/exe…wellness-kids/
- Block Porn Interest: A Proactive Parenting Plan protectyoungminds.org/2016/03/17/blo…porn-interest/