Flavorful white chili for a cold winter day.
– by Jenny Swingle
5m prep time
15m cook time
- 4 c. Small White Navy Beans Reconstituted
- 4 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers – Freeze Dried
- 2 can Canned White Hominy
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 2 c. THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices – Freeze Dried
- 2 c. THRIVE Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese – Freeze Dried Reconstituted
- 1 c. THRIVE Sour Cream Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 5 c. Water
- Follow can instructions to reconstitute white beans and cheese beforehand. Reconstituting both the night before is best.
- Add all ingredients except cheese to a large pot. Cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until chicken is completely reconstituted (approx 10-15 minutes).
- Extra sour cream powder may be added to thicken the chili if desired.
Serve chili topped with cheese. Additional chives may be sprinkled on top to add an extra kick.