Tastes just like lasagna, only in soup format. Fantastic for cold days. Tastes even better as left overs!
-by Kalee McGill
2m prep time
15m cook time
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 clv. Garlic, Raw
- 6 c. Water
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1 c. THRIVE Ground Beef (Hamburger) – Freeze Dried
- 4 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 3 tbsp. Mixed Bell Peppers
- 1/4 c. Tomato Powder
- 28 oz. Diced Tomato
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 3/4 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Rosemary (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp. Fennel Seed (crushed)
- 1 tsp. Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme
- 8 Lasagna noodles (broken into bite sized bits)
- 1 c. THRIVE Shredded Mozzarella Cheese – Freeze Dried
- 8 oz. Skim Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Shredded Parmesan Cheese – Freeze Dried
- Heat a pot and sauté garlic and onion in olive oil with a touch of water.
- Then add in everything except noodles and cheese. Once boiling, break noodles into bite sized pieces and simmer until noodles are done.
- Just before removing from stove add the cheese and allow to melt.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.