Delicious dessert bars for any occasion.
– by Todd Leonard CEC
15m prep time
35m cook time
0 – 9 servings
- 2 c. THRIVE Blueberries – Freeze Dried
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 c. THRIVE Granny Smith Apple Slices – Freeze Dried
- 3/4 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 c. White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 1 1/3 c. Quick Oats
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 3/4 c. butter
- Mix apples, blueberries, and water together and allow to sit for 5 minutes; do not drain. Add remaining filling ingredients and mix.
- To make the streusel, mix all dry ingredients together and cut in cold butter until crumbly.
- Spread half the streusel across bottom of a greased 8×8 pan, packing down to form crust.
Spread filling over crust and top with remaining streusel. Bake at 375°F for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown.